The Golf Affect does not bring golf to those in need; we use golf as a vehicle to bring valuable resources to those in need, recently helping raise more than 120,000 dollars for the Alzheimer’s and Dementia Research Center at UW Hospital.
Influential Movement. Positive Impact.
Steve Stricker, along with the support of Dennis Tiziani and Cherokee Country Club, aim to generate revenue through charitable events and brand recognition to create an influential movement and positively impact the lives of our community.
Our initial objective is to transform the classrooms of Madison, bringing wireless internet capabilities to dated classrooms, ultimately giving students the ability to learn globally. The world is available at arm’s length. We give them the magic to stretch their arms.
Community organizations we have helped support:
• Alzheimer’s and Dementia Research Center at UW Hospital.
• Arnold Reading Clinic
• WSGA Foundation
• Wisconsin Women’s Health Foundation
• Very Special Arts
• Easter Seals Wisconsin
• Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
• The First Tee of Southern Wisconsin
• Future Farmers of America
• Nicholas Wheeler Vivian Foundation
• Literacy network
• Madison Parks Department
• Madison Lions Eye Bank
• Madison School & Community Recreation – MSCR
• Northside Planning Council
• Valley View Elementary School
• St. Croix Valley Junior Scholarship
• North/Eastside Senior Coalition
• Sun Prairie Youth Hockey