The show, hosted by Dennis Tiziani and Paul Braun, will feature weekly call-ins from Steve Stricker and other guests from the golf world.
Proceeds from the show benefit several Madison-area charities, including Very Special Arts, one of Stricker's pet causes in recent years. Other beneficiaries are the North Side Senior Coalition, Big Brothers & Big Sisters and the Natural Heritage Land Trust.
Tiziani, Stricker's father-in-law and the former golf coach at the University of Wisconsin, is a member of the Wisconsin State Golf Association Hall of Fame. Braun has been a radio and TV sportscaster for nearly 40 years.
• Member of the Wisconsin Golf Hall of Fame
• Wisconsin Mens Golf Head Coach for 26 years
• Wisconsin Womens Golf Head Coach for 14 years
• One of the top ranked players in the world
• Winner of 12 PGA Tour tournaments
• Born in Edgerton, Wisconsin
• 40 years of covering WI sports
• Radio and TV announcer of Wisconsin hockey for 37 years - basketball & football
• Member of the Wisconsin Hockey Hall of Fame
• Former sports anchor at Channel 15 in Madison